Finance your fun on and off the road!
Cruisers, sports bikes, mopeds, scooters, ATVs, and side-by-sides — we make it easy to gear up for fun!
For a limited time, Gulf Winds is offering rates as low as 3.99% APR* on motorcycle and ATV purchases and refinancing.
Plus, enjoy your ride for 90 days without making a single payment.
|Term||APR Range||Est. Payment /$1,000 Borrowed|
|24 months||3.99% - 14.99%||$43.42 - $48.48|
|36 months||3.99% - 14.99%||$29.52 - $34.66|
|48 months||3.99% - 14.99%||$22.57 - $27.83|
|60 months||3.99% - 14.99%||$18.41 - $23.78|
*Rates as of 5/19/2022. Monthly payments per $1,000 for up to 60 months at 3.99% APR is $18.42. Maximum loan term will depend on the age of collateral and/or the size of the loan. The actual APR may vary based on the applicant's credit history and underwriting criteria.
Motorcycle and ATV Loan Benefits
Put on your helmet and hit the open road. We make it easy to get the bike you've always wanted with a loan that has flexible terms and competitive rates.
- Low interest rates
- Terms up to 60 months*
- Flexible financing options
- No payments for 90 days
- Simple online application
- Easy to use online account management
- Loan Protection Options
Motorcycle and ATV Loan Protection
Protect your loan with Extended Warranty, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Credit Life & Credit Disability.
Call us to get started 1.800.650.6328.
Extended Warranty Protection
Add a Gulf Winds Extended Warranty to select motorcycle and ATV loans at any time.
- Drive worry-free knowing you are protected from expensive repairs.
- Your deductible is $0. Covered repairs will cost you nothing. You only pay sales tax and any labor charges beyond standard rates.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection)
Pay only what your motorcycle is worth.
- Enjoy peace of mind because GAP may cover the difference when your loan payoff is greater than the actual worth of your asset.
- GAP is important because insurance companies won’t pay for the entire amount of your loan balance if your motorcycle is stolen or totaled in an accident.
Credit Life & Credit Disability
This coverage must be purchased at the time of closing the loan, not after.
- Give security to your loved ones in the event of your death and protect your credit if you become disabled.
- Credit Life pays your loan entirely, and Credit Disability makes your payments during a period of disability.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Interest Rate% APR
Please note that these calculators are provided for informational and planning purposes only. Your actual terms and rates will vary depending on credit history and the details of the loan. Contact us to get your best rate.