Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum
Gulf Winds is saddened to announce the passing of our friend and longtime Board Member, Larry W. Blum Sr., who passed away on Sunday, July 11.
Gulf Winds is thankful for Larry’s 37 years of outstanding leadership, friendship, guidance and wisdom. He will be missed by the credit union, the community and everyone who knew him.
Larry was a lifetime resident of Pensacola and graduated from Escambia High School. After 36 years of service with Monsanto, he retired, enjoying many years on his farm in Davisville. His interests included raising cattle and peacocks, cars, tractors and especially his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
You may express condolences online at www.fcfhs.com.
Larry Blum served on the Gulf Winds Board of Directors for 37 years.
- Gulf Winds Donates $15,000 Worth of Supplies for Hurricane Ida Relief Read More
- Chris Brooks Appointed Board Emeritus After 49 Years of Service Read More
- Chris Rutledge Named CEO of the Year by National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions Read More
- Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum Read More
- Nelson Whaley Appointed Board Emeritus After 31 Years of Service Read More
- Leadership Message Summer 2021 Read More
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More