Leadership Message Fall 2020
June 19, 2020
My name is Ashley Jansky, and last November I was named Executive Vice President of Member Experience at Gulf Winds. Since our founding in 1954, Gulf Winds has helped our members live their best financial lives by providing useful financial products delivered with Service That Soars Above. To this day, our commitment to excellence and dedication to our members remains at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide convenient, personalized and friendly service in every interaction.
When Hurricane Sally recently hit our community and knocked out power and communications along the Gulf Coast, we worked tirelessly to bring our systems back online as fast as possible. We are proud that we were able to get back on our feet quickly. As our region’s recovery efforts continue, we will help our members and neighbors get back on their feet too.
Our credit union will never stop looking for ways to improve the services we offer to you, our valued members. We recently expanded our ATM network and added a new branch in downtown Tallahassee. We provided additional training for our team members and created a new position — Member Advocates — dedicated to handling anything you need with concierge-level service. We made major improvements to our online application process, making it easier than ever to apply for a credit card, get a loan or open a new account. And while our lobbies are closed to prevent crowded waiting areas, we are happily accepting appointments for member services that require face-to-face interaction.
We have also expanded our drive-thru capabilities to provide many services that were previously only available in our lobbies. If you are unsure how to best access the services you need, please give us a call. We will work with you to find the best solution.
I know that things will eventually get back to normal, but for now, you can rest assured that we will adapt as circumstances change. We are optimistic and look forward to the future. Stay well.
EVP of Member Experience
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More