Gulf Winds Opens New Branch in Monroeville
Gulf Winds Credit Union is pleased to announce the opening of a new branch in Monroeville, AL located at 456 S. Alabama Ave. The Monroeville Branch marks Gulf Winds third branch established in Alabama, with additional locations in Brewton and Atmore. The Monroeville Branch was opened upon the completion of a merger with Monroe Education Employees Federal Credit Union.
“We warmly welcome our new members from the Monroe Education Employees Federal Credit Union and look forward to being a good financial partner,” says Kurt Stenerson, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Gulf Winds Direct, who oversaw the merger. “Gulf Winds is excited about joining the Monroeville community. We pride ourselves on being a good neighbor and abiding by the credit union philosophy of people helping people. This expansion will help serve our current members in the region and offer the financial advantages of our credit union to the entire community.”
The Monroeville Branch is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CST and on Thursday 8:30 am – Noon and can be reached by phone at 251.743.3264. As a full-service financial institution, the branch will provide a range of accounts and banking services designed to help members live their best financial lives.
A nonprofit credit union led by a volunteer Board of Directors, Gulf Winds turns financial profits into benefits for its members in the form of high savings rates, low loan rates and low fees.
About Gulf Winds:
Since 1954 Gulf Winds has provided products and services that empower our members to live their best financial lives. Gulf Winds provides 64,000 members with the convenience of 12 branch locations, online and mobile banking, nationwide surcharge-free ATMs and the support of more than 200 knowledgeable employees committed to providing “Service That Soars Above.” Membership is open to anyone that lives, works, worships or attends school in Northwest Florida, Southern Alabama and Southern Georgia.
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More
- New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee! Read More
- 2020 Annual Member Survey Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars since Dec. 1994 Read More
- Meet Your Executive Team Read More