Gulf Winds Donates $30,000 to Manna Food Pantries and Second Harvest of the Big Bend
Manna’s Fill the Mayflower
Every year on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Manna Food Pantries hosts their Fill the Mayflower Event at Pensacola’s Cordova Mall. This event brings in thousands of dollars in donated food and supplies to help at-risk families and individuals in
Gulf Winds is proud to support Manna in their efforts and presented the organization with a $15,000 donation during the 2018 event. “The generous support from organizations like Gulf Winds allows us to better help those in need,” said Manna Executive Director, DeDe Flounlacker.
Manna is a non-profit organization that has helped more than 20,000 people throughout Escambia and Santa Rosa counties in 2018. Find out how you can support Manna at MannaFoodPantries.org.
America’s Second Harvest of the Big Bend
Gulf Winds Credit Union also made a $15,000 donation to America’s Second Harvest of the Big Bend in Tallahassee for the seventh consecutive year.
“This is one of the most difficult times of year for those in need in our local community,” said Rick Minor, CEO of America’s Second Harvest. “We are so grateful for the continued support because there are so many people that are in need now, more than ever before.”
America’s Second Harvest of the Big Bend distributes over 7 million pounds of food every year. Find out how you can help at FightingHunger.org.
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More
- New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee! Read More
- 2020 Annual Member Survey Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars since Dec. 1994 Read More
- Meet Your Executive Team Read More