Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020
Gulf Winds is carefully transitioning back to providing service inside of our branches and is reopening on Monday, October 19. We are taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our members and team members as we reopen:
Social distancing — Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet between yourself and our other members and team members. We have floor stickers in the branch to help guide you. We will be limiting the number of members inside the branches at one time. This may result in members having to wait outside the branch. Please limit the number of people you bring with you into the branch to only the individuals necessary to complete your transaction.
Face coverings — Face coverings are required in our branches located in Alabama, the City of Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, and Leon County as mandated by state and local governments. Face coverings are recommended but are not required at our other branch locations. Members will be asked to lower their face covering and look into our security cameras for identification and security purposes. Please refer to CDC guidelines about the use of face coverings.
Limited entrances — A limited number of entrances to the branches will be open. Please follow signs on the entrance doors.
Increased sanitation — Hand sanitizer is readily available at each branch. Daily cleaning is being conducted and our team is wiping down surfaces frequently throughout the day. Coffee stations will not be available during the initial stage of reopening.
Request an Appointment
As our lobbies reopen, Gulf Winds will continue to offer appointments. Setting an appointment is a good way to conduct business with our team while limiting your time in a branch. Appointments are available for the following services:
- Applying for a Loan
- Applying for a Mortgage
- Opening an Account
- Consulting with Raymond James
Visit GoGulfWinds.com/Appointment to request an appointment and our team will be in touch to schedule with you.
Expanded Drive-Thru Service
As our lobbies reopen, Gulf Winds will continue to offer expanded drive-thru services. Our drive-thrus now provide many solutions that have traditionally required our members to come inside a branch. Visit GoGulfWinds.com/Service for a comprehensive list of what our drive-thrus can do for you.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere
As we transition back to providing services in our branches, we are encouraging members to continue using our convenient banking options that don’t require you to visit a branch. Our Online and Mobile banking tools allow you to check your account balance, review account activity, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and even apply for loans. Our fee-free ATMs and Contact Center stand ready to serve almost all of your financial needs.
We love our members and are here to help. Let us know if we can serve your specific needs during this time of transition. We appreciate your support as we begin regular branch operations.
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More