Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29
Gulf Winds is opening our branch lobbies and resuming regular hours on Monday, March 29, 2021. We are excited to see our members again!
We are carefully transitioning back to providing service in our lobbies. If you plan to visit our lobbies, please follow the guidelines below to protect the health of our other members and team members, regardless of your COVID-19 vaccine status.
COVID-19 symptoms — If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come inside the branch. We will work with you through other channels to provide the service you need.
Social distancing — Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet between yourself and our other members and team members. We have floor stickers in the branch to help guide you. We will be limiting the number of members inside the branches at one time. This may result in members having to wait outside the branch. Please limit the number of people you bring with you into the branch to only the individuals necessary to complete your transaction.
Face masks — Masks are preferred in all of our branches at this time. Members wearing a mask will be asked to momentarily lower their mask for identification and security purposes.
Limited entrances — A limited number of entrances to the branches will be open. Please follow the signs on the entrance doors.
Increased sanitation — Hand sanitizer is readily available at each branch. Daily cleaning is being conducted and our team is wiping down surfaces frequently throughout the day. Coffee stations will not be available during the initial stage of reopening.
Request an Appointment
As our lobbies reopen, Gulf Winds will continue to offer appointments. Setting an appointment is a good way to conduct business with our team while limiting your time in a branch. Visit GoGulfWinds.com/Appointment to request an appointment and our team will be in touch to schedule a time with you.
Expanded Drive-Thru Service
As our lobbies reopen, Gulf Winds will continue to offer expanded drive-thru services. Our drive-thrus now provide many solutions that have traditionally required our members to come inside a branch. Visit GoGulfWinds.com/Service for a comprehensive list of what our drive-thrus can do for you.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere
Our digital banking tools allow you to check your account balance, review account activity, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and even apply for loans — all at the convenience of your fingertips. Our fee-free ATMs and Contact Center stand ready to serve almost all of your financial needs.
Let us know if we can serve your specific needs during this time of transition. We appreciate your support as we begin regular branch operations.
- Gulf Winds Donates $15,000 Worth of Supplies for Hurricane Ida Relief Read More
- Chris Brooks Appointed Board Emeritus After 49 Years of Service Read More
- Chris Rutledge Named CEO of the Year by National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions Read More
- Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum Read More
- Nelson Whaley Appointed Board Emeritus After 31 Years of Service Read More
- Leadership Message Summer 2021 Read More
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More