A Smooth Experience and Simplified Process
Understand the information and documents you'll need for the Loan Approval Process with your Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Your street address, or addresses, for the past two years
- If you rent: your rental manager or landlord’s name, address and phone number
- If you own: your mortgage lender’s name and your account number
- Name, address and phone number of any employer you’ve worked for in the past two years
- Your gross monthly salary or other income
- Your most recent pay stubs covering a 30 day period reflecting year-to-date totals
- Your W2 forms for the past two years
- Signed tax returns for the past two years
If you are self-employed
Signed corporate tax returns for the past two years and current Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
If you are not currently employed
Proof of other sources of income (Social Security awards letter or Retirement benefit letter and 1099s for the past two years)
Deposit, Retirement and Equities Account Information
- Name of financial institution, account number and balance on all checking, savings, IRA, retirement, 401(k), stock and mutual fund accounts — including statements for the past two months
Real Estate Information
- Address, market value, loan information, mortgage statements and insurance declaration pages on all real estate you own
- Copies of leases for any rental property you own
- A government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, state-issued non-driver’s ID, US military ID)
- Your military discharge papers (Form DD214) and Certificate of Eligibility — if you are applying for a VA Loan
Ready To Apply?
Your home sweet home is right around the corner. Let us help you get a mortgage loan that fits your needs today.
850.479.9601 Ext. 463
850.650.6328 Ext. 752
Gary Brewer Jr.
850.479.9601 Ext. 280