Online Bill Pay
Fast, safe, and simple to set up... and it's Free!
Get started now! Just log in to Online Banking and from the main menu click Pay then My Bills.
Gulf Winds' free online Bill Pay is an easy way to save time and reduce some of the hassle of paying monthly bills. It gives you the ability to pay your bills electronically, reliably, without writing checks or using envelopes or stamps. The funds are taken directly from your checking account. In accordance to the terms of our payment guarantee, Bill Pay will either send a check or transmit the funds electronically depending on the merchant's acceptance policy.
Make life easier with a point and click! Register for Bill Pay today through Gulf Winds Online Banking!
Bill Pay Helpful Tips
- A stop payment CANNOT be placed on an electronic payment. Once the payment is debited from the account, there is NO way to retrieve it.
- Stop payment can be placed on a check payment as long as the check has not cleared. The fee for stop payment on any bill pay items is $15.00.
- Payments CANNOT be made to collection agencies, or state and local government agencies (tax collector, child support enforcement or IRS).
- Gulf Winds loan payments or account transfers CANNOT be entered on bill pay.
- Bill Pay Service will be restricted if you have a Gulf Winds loan that is more than 20 days delinquent.
- There is a daily limit of $25,000 on single payment or combined payment amounts.
- Having trouble loading Bill Pay? Learn how to update your browser settings »