Official Survey Rules
Gulf Winds strives to provide our members with Service That Soars Above. Our ongoing surveys give you an opportunity to share your thoughts and gives us an opportunity to identify ways to improve the Gulf Winds experience. Below you will find information about our current surveys, their rules, and how to participate.
Monthly Survey Giveaway Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN
- Giveaway Sponsor: Gulf Winds Credit Union, 220 E. Nine Mile Road, Pensacola, FL 32534.
- Monthly Prizes: Two (2) winners of a $100 Amazon.com electronic gift card.
- Giveaway Schedule: Monthly within one (1) week after the last day of the month.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. Legal residents of the United States are eligible to participate and win. All participants must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of Gulf Winds Credit Union, its subsidiaries, and the immediate family of any such persons (spouse, parents, siblings, and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of these individuals whether related or not are ineligible to win.
- Sweepstakes Entries: An entry can also be provided by legibly printing the individual’s name, address, phone number, and the words “Gulf Winds Survey Giveaway” on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it to “Gulf Winds Monthly Survey Giveaway”, Attention: Marketing Department, 400 West Garden Street, Pensacola, FL 32502. If an entry form is drawn, but judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, that entry form will be disqualified. No copies, mechanical reproductions, or metered mail will be accepted as entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing: Monthly within one (1) week after the close date, there will be two (2) random drawings from all eligible entries. Winners need not be present and will be notified by email. If a potential winner does not respond or cannot be contacted after two (2) days, that entrant will no longer be eligible to win a prize. Another name will be randomly selected and the process of attempting to contact that potential winner will be repeated until a winner is confirmed, or as long as time permits.
- Prize Distribution: Winners will be emailed their prize electronic gift card within one week of drawing.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries. Each Sweepstakes entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- Tax Issues: The Credit Union will report the prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner is responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prize.
- Publicity: Upon acceptance of the prize, the Sweepstakes winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to use his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. The winner also agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request.
- Decisions: By entering into the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to accept the decisions of the Credit Union as final. Entrants also agree to hold the Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation, or the acceptance of a prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries; or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly, or are lost or not received due to any reason. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and prize redemption.
- Compliance with Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
- Resolution of Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes drawing or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest Pensacola, Florida; (2) the laws of the State of Florida will govern the enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Miscellaneous: Gulf Winds Credit Union may substitute prize of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. The Credit Union disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this Sweepstakes. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at any Gulf Winds Credit Union location, by mail upon written request to Gulf Winds Credit Union, Attention: Marketing Department, 400 West Garden Street, Pensacola, FL 32502 with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope, and on Credit Union’s website at GoGulfWinds.com.