Access the Services You Need
Our branch lobbies are now open. We will also continue to provide additional services in our drive-thrus and offer appointments to save you time in our branch. See below for a comprehensive list of services and how to best access them.
We are offering many solutions in our drive-thrus that have traditionally required our members to come inside. Below is a comprehensive list of what our drive-thrus can do for you:
- Deposit/withdrawal up to $5k
- Debit card orders/pre-order pick ups
- Cash advances
- Cashier’s checks
- Counter checks (temporary checks)
- Personal check orders
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) money transfers
- Fax documents
- Close accounts
- Update address/contact info
- Online & Mobile banking reset
- Fraud reporting and resolution*
- Request for statements or check copies (up to 3)*
- Wire transfers less than $5,000*
- Account change forms*
- Account changes require all account owners to be present and sign.
- Name change*
- Requires unexpired government issued photo ID and social security card – both must reflect updated name.
*These transactions tend to take a bit longer to complete. You may be asked to pull into a parking spot until your request has been completed. If this is the type of transaction you need, we recommend you request an appointment so we can be prepared to serve you in our drive-thru in a timely fashion.
Visit our branch pages to see our drive-thru locations and service hours.
Certain services can’t be completed in our drive-thrus or through Online & Mobile banking. Please request an appointment if you want to:
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a mortgage
- Open an account
- Consult with the Raymond James team
- Access a safety deposit box
- Request other member services
- Safe deposit box (Creighton, Atmore, Blue Angel, 9 Mile)
- Online banking assistance
- Completion of deceased member account changes
- Adding joint member to account
- Large coin exchange (9 Mile, Blue Angel, Milton, & Brewton have coin machines)
- Wire transactions over $5,000
- Instant issue debit card
- IRA/CD assistance
Mobile and Online Banking provides access to your accounts – anytime, anywhere. It is like having a branch at your fingertips. With just a few clicks you can check balances, monitor account activity, transfer money, pay bills and even deposit checks. Not signed up for Mobile Banking? Learn more at GoGulfWinds.com/onlinebanking or download our Mobile Banking app in the App Store or Google Play.