Frequently Asked Questions
Gulf Winds FAQs
What is the Gulf Winds routing number?
How do I become a member?
Only $5 is needed to open a savings account and begin your lifetime membership with Gulf Winds. Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Escambia, Santa Rosa, Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla, or Jefferson Counties, Florida and Escambia County, Alabama.
- Businesses and other legal entities located in the above counties.
- Members, employees, and churches of the African Methodist Episcopal churches within the Florida Annual Conference comprised of Gadsden, Leon, Madison, Jefferson, Taylor, Wakulla, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, Bay, Jackson, Calhoun, Gulf, Liberty, and Franklin Counties, Florida.
- Anyone who is an immediate family member of a current member.
How do I order/re-order checks?
For your convenience, Gulf Winds offers several methods of ordering your checks. You can reorder checks at any time through Online Banking. With just a few clicks, you can reorder the same checks you have always used with us, or you can choose from dozens of different styles. You may also call toll free 1.877.838.5287 and place your order, drop your check reorder form off at any of our branches, or mail the form to our Corporate Office.
About the Gulf Winds VISA Debit card.
Cardholders get through the checkout line quicker with their VISA Debit Card. You do not have to worry anymore about carrying cash or writing a check at the checkout counter. You can get in, get out, and get on with your life. More Info »
Credit Card FAQs
How do I pay my credit card?
There are a number of ways to pay your Gulf Winds Credit card. View Payment Options »
How do I earn credit card rewards?
You earn one point for every dollar charged on your Gulf Winds credit card. More Info »
How do I check/redeem my credit card reward points?
You can check or redeem your credit card reward points here.
Online Banking FAQs
How do I register for online banking?
At the top of this page, click the Register link next to the E-Branch Online Banking Login. Complete the registration process, it will only take a couple of minutes, and you will then be taken to your account information. More Info »
I forgot my password. Now what?
1. On the password page, click "Forgot Password."
2. Re-authenticate with your personal information.
3. Create your new password.
How do I sign up for e-Statements?
Just log in to your online banking account, select e-Statements and follow the steps to get set up.
How do I download the Gulf Winds mobile banking app?
Download the mobile banking app to your iPhone or Android smartphone by searching "Gulf Winds Mobile Banking" from your phone's App Store. More Info »
How do I register for mobile banking?
Log in to your Online Banking account and click Mobile to register for mobile banking. More Info »
Loss of A Loved One
At Gulf Winds, we understand that losing a loved one can be very overwhelming. We can help ensure that your loved one’s financial accounts are one less thing to worry about. We’re here to help in any way we can during this difficult time for you and your family. More Info »