New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee!
Courtesy of BKJ, Inc. Architecture
Gulf Winds Credit Union is pleased to announce expanded service for Tallahassee members with the opening of a new branch at 133 N. Monroe St. in downtown Tallahassee. Gulf Winds now has four branches in the Tallahassee area. The branch has a modern look designed to provide members with a convenient and personal experience.
Ashley Jansky, Executive Vice President of Member Experience, led the design and concept of the new branch. “The new branch will provide our members with concierge-level service,” said Jansky. “Members will be greeted at the door by a highly trained Member Advocate that can do everything from deposit a check to service a loan.”
We look forward to serving our current members in Tallahassee and anyone that lives, works, worships or goes to school in the area.
Meet your Branch Manager: Stephanie Flynn
Stephanie has been with Gulf Winds Credit Union since 2013. She currently serves as the Manager of the branch on Kerry Forest Parkway, overseeing the staff and daily operations. Her role will expand to include the management duties of the new branch on Monroe Street. She started at Gulf Winds after working at Prime Meridian Bank as a head teller, personal banker and loan operator.
Stephanie was born and raised in Tallahassee and is an active member of the community. She regularly volunteers for America’s Second Harvest and teaches financial education to students in Leon County School District. She is also an active member of the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce. Stephanie is an avid traveler and enjoys spending time with her family, especially on routine trips to Disney World.
Gulf Winds Cares about our Community
Gulf Winds believes in the credit union philosophy of people helping people. We are committed to supporting the communities we serve, and that’s why we created Gulf Winds Cares, a program that engages our team in giving back to our communities. Gulf Winds Cares impacts our youth, elderly, schools and many local organizations including America’s Second Harvest, Elder Care Services of the Big Bend, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Big Bend, and more!
Just like you, the Gulf Winds team lives, works, and worships within our community charter and we firmly believe in giving back our time and money because we know our investments will have an impact for years to come.
Not a Member? Not a Problem!
You can still take advantage of our great deals, low rates, free checking and mobile banking. Learn more about a membership with Gulf Winds »
- Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum Read More
- Nelson Whaley Appointed Board Emeritus After 31 Years of Service Read More
- Leadership Message Summer 2021 Read More
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More