Meet Your Executive Team
The Gulf Winds Board of Directors approved the creation of a new Executive Team, positioning Gulf Winds to best serve members as we continue to grow. The Executive Team brings together talented professionals with complementary skill sets. Their collective experience and teamwork will effectively lead the Credit Union into the future as we begin to serve the next generation of Gulf Winds members.
Ashley Jansky was named the Executive Vice President (EVP) of Member Experience. Ashley will spearhead the delivery of an enhanced branch experience while leveraging technology through our Contact Center to provide Service That Soars Above. She will also oversee the lending team and Raymond James wealth management team. Ashley has been a team member at Gulf Winds for the past 11 years while also working for Escambia County Employees Credit Union before its 2007 merger with Gulf Winds.
Dale Johnson was named the EVP of Strategy and Performance. He will leverage the vital resources of Gulf Winds including people, time and dollars for sustained growth and financial security. Dale will oversee the accounting, finance, fraud, collections and planning & project management teams. Dale has been with Gulf Winds for the past two years after working for United Bank for 13 years.
Kurt Stenerson was named the EVP of Digital Innovation. Kurt will leverage data and innovation to meet our member’s financial needs in the ever-changing digital world. Kurt will manage our EServices (all things online), payments, marketing and technology teams. Kurt joined the Gulf Winds team in 2007 after five years at Escambia County Employees Credit Union.
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More
- New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee! Read More
- 2020 Annual Member Survey Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars since Dec. 1994 Read More
- Meet Your Executive Team Read More