Leadership Message Summer 2021
At Gulf Winds Credit Union, our members have always been at the heart of what we do. Every plan, every decision — they all start by considering how it will impact you and your banking experience. Our drive to bring you modern digital tools is no different. Yes, you can now bank conveniently from your fingertips no matter where you are, but we still provide the valuable personal service you expect from your local credit union. We call it digital banking with a human touch.
While our members have been utilizing our digital tools for years, it was no surprise to see record numbers turning to our digital services during the pandemic. Many of you appreciated the convenience of our mobile app, digital wallets, service chat options, phone banking, online loan applications, and our network of nationwide, fee-free ATMs.
This year, we have continued our investment in technology to improve your experience as a member. One of the more popular features we are piloting is a loan tool that can prequalify you for an auto loan in just minutes without worrying about any impact on your credit score. You can also now check your recent transaction and balance history from an Apple Watch. Later this year, we will be launching a new website that will make banking on-the-go even easier.
Growth, of course, is sometimes accompanied by growing pains. Thank you for your patience last month when we closed for a day to update our network. This significant upgrade already supports our future growth and improves our ability to provide uninterrupted service during a storm or power outage.
No matter how you access your account or request financial services, excellent member service will always be our focus. Whatever the future holds, Gulf Winds remains dedicated to providing Service That Soars Above.
Executive Vice President of Digital Innovation
- Gulf Winds Donates $15,000 Worth of Supplies for Hurricane Ida Relief Read More
- Chris Brooks Appointed Board Emeritus After 49 Years of Service Read More
- Chris Rutledge Named CEO of the Year by National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions Read More
- Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum Read More
- Nelson Whaley Appointed Board Emeritus After 31 Years of Service Read More
- Leadership Message Summer 2021 Read More
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More