Leadership Message Spring 2020
Throughout the communities served by Gulf Winds, there are countless individuals, families, and businesses struggling to adjust to the many abrupt changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand that a trusted financial partner is invaluable during these times and assure you that we remain Safe, Sound and Secure. We are taking preventative measures to keep our members and employees safe, while providing continued access to your accounts and financial services.
When I was named the Executive Vice President of Digital Innovation last November, I was challenged to leverage technology to meet our members’ current and future needs. Now, more than ever, we realize the importance of this technology. As we move forward to serve you and new generations of members, we strive to provide critical services without compromising personal attention.
Gulf Winds’ mobile and online banking allows you to bank when and where you want — whether you’re verifying your balance, depositing a check or applying for a loan. If you need access to cash, we have a network of more than 85,000 nationwide fee-free ATMs. We safeguard these tools with trained experts on our fraud team and innovative technology that protects your accounts and personal information.
Technology also allows us to provide personal service tailored to your individual needs. While much of our business is already conducted digitally, we’re investing in new communication tools so you can reach us from wherever you are.
We’re doing our best to provide Service That Soars Above — and we won’t stop there. For the latest updates on branch hours and tools to help during these unprecedented times, you can visit our website at GoGulfWinds.com/COVID19. If there is something we can help with, tell us! Your feedback helps us streamline our services and serve you better. We look forward to continuing to be your financial partner. We’ll get through this together.
EVP of Digital Innovation
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More
- New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee! Read More
- 2020 Annual Member Survey Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars since Dec. 1994 Read More
- Meet Your Executive Team Read More