Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect
Since 1954, we have served a diverse membership and fostered an inclusive environment. Like many of you, we at Gulf Winds are alarmed and saddened by the recent senseless deaths in our country.
In these times of uncertainty and turmoil, we affirm our values of equality and respect. These values are our underlying strength and are central to the credit union philosophy — People Helping People. We understand these times demand a thoughtful response and clear statement:
Gulf Winds believes in the human right to live without fear that race, religion, gender or sexual orientation could bring harm or disadvantage. We strive to treat people the way they want to be treated.
Further, we recognize it is essential to reinforce these values through action. Through our Gulf Winds Cares program, we pride ourselves in charitable investments that benefit our communities. Our team’s volunteer and philanthropic efforts have proven our capacity to care for others. We are committed to mentoring our diverse team, to understanding their unique perspectives, and preparing them for advancement at the credit union. We continue to look for opportunities to grow as an organization.
We are listening. We are learning. We are striving for positive and lasting change. Let’s support each other and lift each other up. Our actions, both big and small, can make a difference.
Officials and Management Team of Gulf Winds
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More