Branch Lobbies Reopening June 4, 2020
UPDATE: Beginning Wednesday, July 8, service at our branches will only be available by appointment or in our drive-thrus.
As our communities begin to reopen, Gulf Winds is carefully transitioning back to providing service inside of our branches. Our branch lobbies are opening for service and resuming regular hours on Thursday, June 4. Gulf Winds is taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our members and team members as we open our branch lobbies:
Social distancing — Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet between yourself and our other members and team members. We have floor stickers in the branch to help guide you. We will be limiting the number of members inside the branches at one time. This may result in members having to wait outside the branch. Please limit the number of people you bring with you into the branch to only the individuals necessary to complete your transaction.
Face masks — Members are not required to wear face masks. If you wear a face mask, you will be asked to briefly remove your mask to verify your identity. Our team members may be wearing masks as an extra safety measure.
Limited entrances — A limited number of entrances to the branches will be open. Please follow signs on the entrance doors.
Increased sanitation — Hand sanitizer is readily available at each branch. Daily cleaning is being conducted and our team is wiping down surfaces frequently throughout the day. Coffee stations will not be available during the initial stage of reopening.
Request an Appointment
Setting an appointment is a good way to conduct business with our team while limiting your time in a branch. Appointments are available for certain services including:
- Applying for a Loan
- Applying for a Mortgage
- Opening an Account
- Consulting with Raymond James
Visit GoGulfWinds.com/Appointment to request an appointment and our team will be in touch to schedule with you.
Bank Anytime, Anywhere
As we transition back to providing services in our branches, we are encouraging members to continue using our convenient banking options that don’t require you to visit a branch. Our Online and Mobile banking tools allow you to check your account balance, review account activity, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and even apply for loans. Of course our drive-thrus, fee-free ATMs, and Contact Center stand ready to serve almost all of your financial needs.
We love our members and are here to help. Let us know if we can serve your specific needs during this time of transition. We appreciate your support as we begin regular branch operations.
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for October Read More
- President's Message Summer 2020 Read More
- Online Banking Will Stop Working on Internet Explorer Oct. 6 Read More
- Gulf Winds Affirms Values of Equality and Respect Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening June 4, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds Credit Union Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Gulf Winds Commits $100,000 to Combat COVID-19 Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2020 Read More
- New Branch Now Open in Downtown Tallahassee! Read More
- 2020 Annual Member Survey Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars since Dec. 1994 Read More
- Meet Your Executive Team Read More
- Candidates for 2020 Board of Directors Election Read More
- President's Message Read More
- International Credit Union Day 2019 Read More
- Gulf Winds Opens New Branch in Monroeville Read More
- President's Message Read More
- Gulf Winds Rated 5-Stars for 101 Consecutive Quarters Read More
- 2019 Scholarship Recipients Read More