Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority
At Gulf Winds, our top priority is the well-being of our members, our employees and the communities we serve. For this reason, our lobby and curbside assistance will be available by appointment only beginning Tuesday, January 19. Branch lobbies will be closed to walk-in service.
A Message from CEO/President Chris Rutledge
Bank from Anywhere
Appointments are available by request for in-branch and curbside services.
Our drive-thrus will continue to provide expanded services.
Online and Mobile Banking
For your daily banking needs, our digital tools allow you to check your balance, see your account activity, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and more!
Members have access to a network of over 85,000 free ATMs. Find an ATM nearby using our ATM locator.
Our Contact Center can be reached at Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm CT and Saturday, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm CT.
Ensuring your safety and the safety of our team
Masks — Masks must be worn inside our lobbies during appointments. Members will be asked to momentarily lower their mask for identification and security purposes.
Social Distancing — We ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet between yourself and our other members and team members when attending an appointment. Please limit the number of people you bring into the branch with you and only bring the individuals necessary to complete your transaction.
COVID-19 Symptoms — If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come inside the branch for an appointment. We will work with you through other channels to provide the service you need.
Limited Entrances — A limited number of entrances will be open to our branches. Please follow the signs on the entrance doors.
Increased Sanitation — Hand sanitizer will be readily available at each branch, and daily cleaning will be conducted by our team members. Please note that coffee stations will not be available.
- Gulf Winds Donates $15,000 Worth of Supplies for Hurricane Ida Relief Read More
- Chris Brooks Appointed Board Emeritus After 49 Years of Service Read More
- Chris Rutledge Named CEO of the Year by National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions Read More
- Remembering Our Friend and Board Member, Larry Blum Read More
- Nelson Whaley Appointed Board Emeritus After 31 Years of Service Read More
- Leadership Message Summer 2021 Read More
- Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Provides $20,000 in Scholarship Funding Read More
- Giving Back is in Our Jeans Read More
- Leadership Message Spring 2021 Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, March 29 Read More
- Annual Business Meeting Scheduled for April Read More
- Service Update — Safety is Our Top Priority Read More
- President's Message Winter 2021 Read More
- Announcing the Gulf Winds Cares Foundation Read More
- Candidates for 2021 Board of Directors Election Read More
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Report Read More
- Branch Lobbies Reopening Monday, October 19, 2020 Read More
- Gulf Winds commits $25,000 for Hurricane Sally Relief Read More
- Leadership Message Fall 2020 Read More
- Important Service Updates - Reopening after Hurricane Sally Read More