Kids and Teens Accounts
Ready to start your child on the road to financial success? Open a kids or teens account for your child at one of our branches today!
- Teach your child about the importance of saving money
- Help your teen learn real world money management skills
- Talk to your children about making a budget and setting financial goals
MyMoney Kids Savings
MyMoney Kids accounts provide a fun way to teach kids how to be responsible with their money.
Kids who join MyMoney get their very own interest-bearing Gulf Winds savings account, a membership card and a prize just for joining! Other added benefits include:
- Prizes for deposits – Get a stamp for every deposit. Fill up the stamp card to get prizes.1
A qualified parent or guardian is required to open a MyMoney Kids Share Savings account. 1Child must be present to make deposit, receive prize stamp, and redeem stamp card for prizes. One stamp per visit with deposit. Collect six stamps on the front to receive a fun prize or twelve stamps on the front and back to receive a super fun prize.
MyMoney Teens Checking
Your teen will learn valuable life skills by managing their own checking account.
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Free (No Fee) VISA Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking and Alerts
- Free e-Statements with Check Images
- Free 24-Hour Phone Banking
- Access to 40+ surcharge-free ATMs locally
- Free Overdraft Transfer Protection
Teens must be age 16 or older and present a picture ID. A qualified parent or guardian is required to open a checking account.
MyMoney Teens Savings
MyMoney Teens is an interest-bearing savings account designed just for teens.
Combining a MyMoney Teens Savings and Checking account can help teach your teen how to save and spend responsibly.
A qualified parent or guardian is required to open a MyMoney Teens Share Savings account.